All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design. It should not contain texts copied literally from other sources. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that the design does not infringe copyright, privacy rights, regulations, orders or directions of any third party.
EST assumes that, upon submission, the participants own the copyright of the submitted design. If claims or legal proceedings are brought against EST as a result of copyright infringement, the participant will be held responsible and will fully indemnify EST and any other parties, as well as cover any legal fees that may arise.
- Designs must be submitted using the online form.
- Submissions must include the final design and pictures of the team working on the infographic.
- Designs must be submitted by the teacher leading the student team. Entries submitted by students will be automatically disqualified.
- Not more than one design may be submitted by the same group of students. The teacher is allowed to submit as many designs as teams he/she is leading.
- Designs must be uploaded only as PDF, TIFF, or PNG files, in 16:9 landscape or vertical format, with the shortest side at a minimum resolution of 2048 pixels and no compression.
- Up to five pictures of the team working on the infograpic should be included in the submission. Please do NOT submit the images used in the infographics. We are looking for pictures of the team at the computer, looking for information, drawing sketches on a table, etc.
- The size limit is 10MB for the infographic and 1MB for each picture.
- Designs can be submitted anytime after registration.
- The deadline for submitting designs is 20 December 2021, 23:59 Central European Time.
- EST will not assume any responsibility for late submissions or corrupted files. Likewise, EST will not be held responsible for technical errors that prevent participants from sending their materials within the deadline.
- Incomplete submissions, submissions that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications, and submissions not related to the topic or that show signs of plagiarism in texts or engage in obscene, racist, violent, or defamatory content, will be automatically disqualified.
- EST reserves the right to disqualify any participant or submission at its sole discretion.
Naming the files
The name of the infographic file must follow this code:
country_schoolname_teamnickname_infographic.ext (ext= PDF, PNG or TIFF).
The names of the picture files must follow this code:
country_schoolname_teamnickname_process_n.ext (n= picture number; ext= PNG or JPG).